+44 28 41340024
Water Damage Claims

Water Damage Claims

Damage caused by burst pipes and damage by escape of water from other plumbing apparatus within buildings can be highly destructive. This is a common problem experienced in both blocks of flats, where many residents can be affected by one water leak, and in houses.

The damage is made worse when the water leaks unimpeded through suspended timber floors and other voids within the building.

Request a call back

Claims Management

Stress free management of claims

Cash Settlements

We help you get cash settlements

Personal Service

We provide a hands-on approach

Water damage Insurance claim

Immediately following a flood or an escape of water or burst pipe a policyholder is strongly advised to seek expert help, assistance, and guidance from an FCA regulated insurance intermediary such as a Loss Assessor in the presentation of the insurance claim. Premier Property Claims deal with flood, escape of water, and burst pipe claims involving damage to various buildings such as houses, retail, Industrial, offices, public houses and restaurants. As your Claims consultant and claims Handler we can assist with the arrangement of emergency repairs to make the building safe and to ensure that mains services are safely terminated or resumed. Premier Property Claims will prepare a schedule of the escape of water, submit the claim to your insurers, and negotiate settlement with insurers or their loss adjusters on your behalf. We will guide you in obtaining appropriate replacement /repair estimates and valuations where necessary.

Water damage that may initially appear minor can affect the structural integrity or performance of a building. Premier Property Claims have extensive experience of these matters. Where appropriate we engage associated structural engineers to comment on the cause and extent of damage and offer their expert opinion on remedial works required.

Foundations, structural walls, and typically internal fixtures such timber cabinets and other joinery items, electrical wiring , boilers, stud walling, plasterwork ,and tiling may initially appear to have suffered minimal or no permanent damage. However following drying out periods structural cracking, warping, and destabilization of such items is common. Insurance companies may often attempt to argue that saturated items are salvageable but as experienced Loss Assessors Premier Property Claims often demonstrate that fixtures and contents are beyond economical repair.

Your insurance company is likely to appoint a Loss Adjuster or claims handler to deal with your claim but this is to protect their own interests. These representatives operate under heavy workloads and your claim may not be given the focus it deserves. Adjusters and Insurance Claims Inspectors do not prepare your claim, they adjust the claim you submit. Other expenses may be recoverable of which you are unaware. If you prematurely agree a claim with insurers it may be too late for them to subsequently reconsider additional items.

Insurance policy wordings are complex and difficult for a policyholder to understand. An insurer or his representative have the advantage and will often attempt to construe the wording in their favour. Acting as your dedicated Loss Assessor Premier Property Claims understand the policy wordings and have the knowledge and experience to redress the balance and ensure that your water damage claim is given the fullest and fairest consideration by insurers that it deserves.

It is therefore essential that you are suitably (Who are FCA Regulated) represented by your own professional Loss Assessor as soon as possible after water damage is discovered to ensure the claim is properly and accurately presented and you receive the maximum benefit under the policy.

Fire Damage

Flood Damage

Storm Damage

Property Damage

How to claim for water damage

The easiest method of claiming for water damage is to get a loss assessor in Northern Ireland to take a look at the damage. They will then take a look at you insurance policy and guide you through the process.

Get professional help with your water damage claim!

Domestic Claims

Commercial Claims

Impact Damage

Water damage

Recent Review
M. Clarke
"We were recommended to contact Premier Property Claims, through a friend. It turned out to be a great bit of advice. We had a leak in our bathroom, meaning the bathroom and the kitchen was tore out to undertake repairs. Our Assessor was brilliant and got us the money we needed to get it all fixed. We are really pleased to have used Premier Property Claims."
Scroll to top